Key wins: Ritenour (71-69), McCluer North (60-50)
- 2-2 at the Coaches vs Cancer Holiday Tournament.
- Beat Lafayette 55-39 in the first round, but lost to Jennings 46-42 in the quarterfinas.
- Defeated a tough McCluer North side 60-50, but lost in the fifth place game to SLUH 47-48.
Key wins: Vianney (45-43), McCluer North (79-65), Ritenour (59-44), St. Charles (65-49)
- Went 2-2 in the MICDS Holiday Invitational.
- Beat Francis Howell Central 53-51 and lost to the Duchesne 61-50 in the quarterfinals.
- Came back and defeated St. Charles 65-49, but lost to Francis Howell 50-48.
8. Francis Howell
Key wins: Troy, (67-58), Whitfield (64-45), Ladue (50-48)
- Went 3-1 in the MICDS Holiday Invitational and was the third seed.
- Beat MICDS 74-58 in the first round and lost to the eventual winners, Trinity 71-48.
- Defeated Whitfield 64-45 and outlasted Ladue 50-48 to claim the fifth place trophey.
Key wins: Trinity (65-57), CBC (65-63), Ritenour (55-44), Marquette (47-38)
- Went 3-1 in the Coaches vs Cancer Holiday Tournament.
- Defeated Lindbergh 51-26 and lost to Kirkwood 45-44 in the quarterfinals.
- Rebounded with wins over Ritenour (55-44) and Marquette (47-38) to claim the fifth place trophey.
6. Fort Zumwalt South
Key wins: Marquette (67-57), Holt (65-55)
- Competed at the St. Dominic Christmas Tournament.
- Defeated Timberland 63-38 in the first round.
- Lost in the semifinals to Fort Zumwalt West 54-50 (first loss of the season), and beat Holt 65-55 in the third place game.
5. Parkway Central
Key wins: Parkway North (89-42), St. Charles (74-62), Liberty (55-41)
- Number one seed in the MICDS Holiday Invitational.
- Defeated Clayton (59-46) in the first round and St. Charles (74-62) in the quarterfinals.
- Lost to Duchesne 68-63 in the semifinals, but beat Liberty 55-41 to claim third place.
4. Webster Groves
Key wins: Northwest Academy (54-47), Canterbury (60-51)
- Got to play at the prestiguous City of Palms Classic in Fort Meyers, FL.
- Went 1-2.
- Lost to Hudson Catholic (84-52), Mountain Brook (73-59), and defeated Canterbury (60-51).
Key wins: Willard (70-60), SLUH (54-44)
- Undefeated before entering the Coaches vs Cancer Holiday Tournament.
- Defeated Troy (65-57) and SLUH (45-44) to reach the semifinals.
- Lost to St. Mary's 62-56 and then Jennings 65-54 and took fourth place.
Key wins: Vashon (77-74), SLUH (65-59)
- Beat SLUH 65-59 and lost to a day Vianney later 61-57 on Dec 20-21.
- Hosted the annual Chaminade Christmas Tournament.
- Won the championship after beating Francis Howell North (89-48), Lutheran South (96-59), and Soldan (102-69).
1. Hazelwood Central
Key wins: Ladue (64-37), Whitfield (74-62), Blue Valley-NW (55-50), Francis Howell (85-82 3OT), Poplar Bluff (59-55), Jennings (65-37), St. Mary's (67-61)
- Won the Coaches vs Cancer Holiday Tournament.
- In order: defeated St. Charles West (64-43), Ritenour (65-57), Jennings (65-37), and St. Mary's (67-61).
- Currently one of two schools in the area that hasn't been defeated by another St. Louis team. The other is Webster Groves.